To begin this week, I am taking a little trip down memory lane recalling one of my mother’s favorite songs. She often played this song on the piano in our home. Yes, my dreams are getting better all the time! I will share soon.
However, let me quote from the Master Key System part 14:
” A recognition and understanding of the resources of the subconscious mind will indicate that the only difference between the subconscious and the Universal is of one degree …do you realize that a recognition of this tremendous fact places you in touch with Omnipotence? The subconscious mind being the connecting link between the Universal Mind and the conscious mind, is it not evident that the conscious mind can consciously suggest thoughts which the subconscious mind will put into action, and as the subconscious is one with the Universal, is not evident that NO limit can be placed upon its activities?”
So many impressions to journal upon! It seems the further I delve into THE MASTER KEY SYSTEMS the more fascinating my dreams and thoughts become. Like others on this journey inward I share this week images of two dreams that I have recalled. It seems the LAW OF SUBCONSCIOUS is brilliantly at work!
As soon as the subconscious accepts the idea it becomes a demand and works constantly, 24-7, to manifest demand – accessing a reservoir of infinite resources.
As I proceed, I intend to share within the body of this blog images from two dreams. Hopefully, I will achieve keeping it simple!
(1) Red: As red was apparent in both dreams I recalled this past week, I focused on color. Red symbolizes force, vigor, courage, intense passion and spirituality.
(2) Black: In one of the dreams my husband was wearing black business casual slacks, so I again, looked at the significance of color. Black symbolizes an invitation to delve into the unconscious to understand self. It signifies potential and possibilities.
(3) White tablecloth: To see a table in a dream means social unity and family connections. Round tables mean evenness, sharing, cooperation, equal rights and opportunities for all. White symbolizes purity, perfection, peace, dignity, awareness and new beginnings. White also indicates one may be experiencing a reawakening or developing a fresh outlook on life.
(4) A blank check/money: to see money in your dreams indicates that success and prosperity within your reach. Money is equivalent to confidence and self worth.
(5) Magic carpet: To dream that you are riding a magic carpet indicates that you are overcoming obstacles and physical limitations.
In the dream the magic carpet was parked in front of a home enclosed within stone walls with iron gates. Chaos was round about me. The magic carpet was weighted down with provisions for the journey and unable to be fly quickly. I had this urgent sense that I must leave quickly for the journey, because the gate would soon close.
The phrase I heard repeated was “LET GO.“
Simple isn’t it? on this journey of self discovery through the Master Key System one only simply needs to let go of all distractions, burdens and harmful habits. In other words, let go of the old blue print. If you this far, you like I have begun the process to let go. Congratulations dear reader!
May YOUR dreams keep getting better all the time! Until next week, keep dreaming!
P.S. Sorry, I couldn’t quite figure out how to embed a you tube link into the post. I’ll work on that.